Victory Christian Academy
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 94 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,150
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Polo shirts & shorts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Flute Lessons, Harp Lessons, Piano Lessons
- Victory Christian Academy has been serving Central Florida families since 1985. We offer programs for Kindergarten through Eighth Grade. We offer small class sizes taught by a dedicated teacher in a traditional, structured school setting. We don`t accept scholarships but we do have affordable tuition and a proven curriculum. Our facilities are clean and our days are structured. All grade levels enjoy adequate recess on our state of the art sport court and playground. Hot lunch is served three days a week from local restaurants including Chic-fil-a, McDonald`s and Papa John`s Pizza. Victory Christian Academy uses A Beka Book curriculum throughout every grade level. This curriculum is presented from a Christian perspective while allowing students not only to master facts but also to develop their reasoning ability. Tutoring is also available. We have an after school program for parents that work beyond the school day. Each class has two field trips per year. We encourage families to get involved during various events throughout the year. Our 7th and 8th graders will be taking a beginning keyboarding class with FLVS for the 2018-2019 school year. To learn more about what we offer, call 407-656-1295 to schedule a tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Victory Christian Academy cost?
Victory Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $4,150 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Victory Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Victory Christian Academy is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
When is the application deadline for Victory Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Victory Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Victory Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards