Lakes Region Christian School
Tel: (603) 524-8340
Lakes Region Christian School emphasizes character above academics. In a Christ-centered atmosphere, the students excel in a peaceful, stable environment that is like a family.
Eighty-seven percent of children are on grade level after two years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Neat and Modest)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, TennisCross Country, Tennis,|
- LRCS athletics include ten intramural sports in the secondary physical education program.
- In the fall, our cross-country team competes with near-by prep schools.
- In the spring, we have an inter-scholastic tennis team.
- LRCS secondary students publish a school newspaper and yearbook.
- Three LRCS alumni are on the teaching staff.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: 7-12 | 45 students
2 Fisk Rd
Concord, NH 03301
(603) 228-4209 23.4 7-12
- Rumney Grades: NS | 33 students
768 Doetown Rd
Rumney, NH 03266
(603) 786-9427 25.7 NS
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.