Lifeshare Educational Resources
- Since 1995, ABA has provided private special education programming and services focused on supporting students with targeted academic and behavioral needs.
- ABA responds to the identified needs of school districts throughout the State of Arizona, with the purpose of providing special education placement, program development, consultation, and related services for students with special needs.
- Our mission is to provide school districts and families with positive, pro-active, and evidence-based solutions that maximize students' individual potential.
- As a state-approved Private Special Education Organization, we are compliant with State and Federal regulations regarding the provision of special education and related-services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: Inquire with school | 211 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602)995-7366 25.5 Inquire with school
- Phoenix Grades: 1-12 | 242 students
5048 East Oak Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
(602)389-8600 13.7 1-12
- Phoenix Grades: K-8 | 30 students
3427 E Bell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(866)620-9380 24.1 K-8
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.