Tel: (239) 384-5620
- The Eden School Series Curriculum provides an expansive range of content for grades Pre-K through 12.
- The Eden Autism Assessment provides educators and therapists with a tool that allows for the accurate assessment of a student¡¯s current abilities and skill levels.
- This assessment identifies a student¡¯s strengths and weaknesses, assists with goal selection, tracks progress, and makes it easy to translate the assessment into concrete IEP goals.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Naples Grades: 9-12 | 55 students
2740 Bayshore Dr Unit 5
Naples, FL 34112
(239) 774-1800 2.6 9-12
- Homestead Grades: K-12 | 122 students
824 W Palm Dr
Homestead, FL 33034
(786) 339-8503 89.9 K-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.