- Educational programming at LDFDS is State-Approved and teachers are certified in Special Education.
- An individualized educational plan (IEP) is developed for each student and short-term objectives are reviewed 8 times a year.
- Students receive 4 report cards and 4 progress reports. Parents are expected to attend at least 3 formal conferences a year.
- The Lorraine D. Foster Day School provides an educational program that meets the sending school's requirements for high school graduation.
- It is the school's mission to empower students, enabling them to function as competent, responsible individuals who possess the ability to enrich their own lives and to contribute to the betterment of the world-at-large.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Lorraine D Foster Day School also viewed these schools: Sacred Heart Manor Nursery & Kindergarten.
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.