Maimonides Jewish Day School
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 34 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The mission of Maimonides Jewish Day School is to provide and promote the highest quality Judaic and Secular education to a diverse community of Jewish children. The Maimonides program synthesizes traditional Jewish learning with progressive education theory to create an academically engaging environment designed to foster a lifetime love of learning. MJDS teachers inspire a love for Judaism, and provide the tools for every child to reach personal excellence and the foundation to be responsible, compassionate members of society.
- Maimonides Jewish Day School is a welcoming community committed to educating Jewish children according to Orthodox tradition in a positive atmosphere infused with kindness and respect for all. Our graduates are able to fully participate in both Jewish and secular educational institutions of the highest quality. We instill our students with knowledge, values, and experiences to ensure meaningful, intentional lifelong connections to Judaism and Jewish living. Our approach to education is holistic and cooperative; we understand that educational success is collaboration between teachers, parents, community and students.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Maimonides Jewish Day School often compared to?
When is the application deadline for Maimonides Jewish Day School?
The application deadline for Maimonides Jewish Day School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Maimonides Jewish Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards