Maria Regina Elementary School
Tel: (516) 541-1229
- At Maria Regina School, We believe that children are a gift from God.
- Our Early Childhood Program lays the foundation for a child to become a thinking, caring student.
- It provides the experiences, relationships, and opportunities to meet the needs of the young child in a warm, nurturing environment.
- Our teachers and assistants help every child begin their journey in Catholic faith and develop a love of learning.
- The mission of Maria Regina School is to provide our students with the opportunities, resources, and environment to become faith filled Christian Catholics, life long learners, and productive, responsible citizens in a changing global society.
- The philosophy of Maria Regina School is to provide for the education and gradual growth and development of the whole child; spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically; meeting the needs of the individual within a Christian atmosphere centered on Christ.
- A child's beliefs, attitudes, values, and behavior are developed by his/her parents who are the child's first and foremost educators.
- The Catholic school aims to provide the child with a climate where faith, trust, and love for God and others are encouraged, lived, and witnessed in his/her life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||456 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seaford Grades: PK-8 | 543 students
2001 Jackson Ave
Seaford, NY 11783
(516) 785-6784 1.3 PK-8
- East Islip Grades: PK-8 | 523 students
16 Harrison Ave
East Islip, NY 11730
(631) 581-3423 15.3 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.