- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 170 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,480
- Acceptance rate: 97%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Aug. 31
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
School uniform purchased from Schoolebelles Uniform Company
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Drama Club
- Mary of Nazareth Catholic School has been established in accordance with the school laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the recommendations and regulations issued by the Department of Education and the Diocese of Pittsburgh Department for Schools. Both the Diocese of Pittsburgh and the Pennsylvania Department of Education certify the faculty. In addition, the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and the National Catholic Education Association accredit the school. The educational philosophy of Mary of Nazareth Catholic School is to encourage children to grow and mature in the faith according to the Gospel of Christ. Accordingly, children are expected to become witnesses to Christ in this world. Because the spiritual values of a Catholic education are often counter to the materialistic values of society, the education of each child must involve his or her whole being: soul, mind, and body. Mary of Nazareth Catholic School is a teaching arm of the Roman Catholic Church. The primary goal of the school is to provide faith- centered, academic instruction in which the Gospel message, worship, and social concerns are integrated into the total learning experience of students, faculty, and parents.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mary Of Nazareth Catholic S cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Mary Of Nazareth Catholic S?
What sports does Mary Of Nazareth Catholic S offer?
When is the application deadline for Mary Of Nazareth Catholic S?
Endorse Mary Of Nazareth Catholic S. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards