Walnut Grove Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Walnut Grove Christian School serves 127 students in grades Prekindergarten-6 and is a member of the Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS).
- The student:teacher of Walnut Grove Christian School is 16:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Assembly of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,500|
|Tuition Notes||5% discount if paid before Aug.1|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Flag Football, SoccerFlag Football, Soccer,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Braddock Grades: K-9 | 128 students
1025 Braddock Ave
Braddock, PA 15104
(412)271-2492 3.8 K-9
- Mckeesport Grades: 3-11 | 87 students
2412 Versailles Avenue
Mckeesport, PA 15132
(412)672-8057 3.3 3-11
- North Versailles Grades: K-8 | 139 students
245 Foster Rd
North Versailles, PA 15137
(412)829-0400 5.6 K-8
My children attended Walnut Grove and the school did an excellent job of teaching my children. It is like one big family thier, everyone is so nice and the teachers truly love what they are doing. You can tell by thier devoted dedication to thier job. Best school south of Pittsburgh, hands down!
- Posted by Parent - Ken Murphy
Walnut Grove does an excellent job of teaching my kids. The Teachers and curriculum are great! They even have computer science classes now! Great School, Great Staff!
- Posted by Parent - Dave H.
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.