St Agnes School
- St. Agnes School is a Catholic elementary school including preschool through eighth grade.
- The goal is St. Agnes school is the development, in each student, of a growing response to her/his gift of faith which involves active worship of our loving god, the desire to live and to spread the Gospel message, and continuing service to others.
- St. Agnes School exists to assist families in the religious education of their children.
- in addition, it offers an academic curriculum of superior quality for the elementary grades.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(jumpers and skirts for girls, khaki or navy pants for girls & boys)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,850|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic students rate is $2850 with reductions for additional children. Non-catholic rate is $3850 per student. Financial aid is available.|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sister Cynthia Wessel, Principal|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, BowlingBasketball, Bowling,|
- Before and afterschool care is available for an extra fee
- A no bullying program exists
- Students attend Mass weekly
- Students score above the national average on the Terra Nova Tests
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Mifflin Grades: PK-K | 78 students
120 Anborn Dr
West Mifflin, PA 15122
(412)719-1898 0.9 PK-K
- West Mifflin Grades: NS-PK | 28 students
1750 Clairton Rd Rr 885
West Mifflin, PA 15122
(412)469-6249 3.7 NS-PK
- Cheswick Grades: K-12 | 151 students
1407 Pittsburgh St
Cheswick, PA 15024
(724)274-4846 12.5 K-12
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.