May Ctr School For Brain Injury And Related Dis
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (508) 588-3049
- For more than 50 years, the caring professionals of the May Institute have set a national standard for providing comprehensive, research-validated services to children and adults with autism, brain injury, mental retardation, pervasive developmental disorder (PDD), and behavioral healthcare needs.
- May's award-winning network of educational, behavioral, and rehabilitative programs blends science with service to help make progress possible for thousands of individuals every year.
- Our values and vision drive us to understand each person's unique needs and find effective means to help each individual reach his or her potential and live independently.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hanover Grades: Inquire with school | 111 students
405 Washington St
Hanover, MA 02339
(781) 826-6371 10.1 Inquire with school
- Braintree Grades: 6-12 | 45 students
6 Columbian St
Braintree, MA 02184
(781) 380-3945 8.5 6-12
- Cambridge Grades: 8-12 | 29 students
71 Pearl St
Cambridge, MA 02139
(617) 492-4922 21.4 8-12
- Framingham Grades: 7-12 | 33 students
1 Frederick Abbott Way
Framingham, MA 01701
(508) 270-1372 27.3 7-12
Absolutely love the school! My son has been attending almost 6 years now ... The staff is educated, caring and going above and beyond for the kids.. I just cannot say enough kind things about the school!!!
- Posted by Parent - Tara
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.