- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Application Deadline: Jan. 8
Finances and Admission
- The Mirman School offers an environment where the highly gifted student is challenged mentally, supported emotionally, enriched academically and integrated socially to his or her greatest potential.
- Nestled in the Santa Monica Mountains above Los Angeles, California, it is an independent co-educational school designed to meet the needs of intellectually gifted children ages 5 to 14.
- The school recognizes that the innate intellectual potential of the child is not enough to ensure the actualizing of giftedness; there must be nurture to maximize nature.
- Having recognized that gifted children learn differently, the school is committed to providing an academically appropriate learning environment that is stimulating, secure and joyful, with an age-appropriate social and emotional setting in which gifted children can blossom and maximize their potential.
- The school values the many facets and faces of giftedness in the diversity of its programs and its student population.
- Furthermore, the children are encouraged and guided to utilize their intellect and their compassion in a constructive way to help society and their fellow men and women.
Endorse Mirman School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards