Monica Ros School
- Monica Ros School is committed to educating young children age three through nine, preschool through third grade.
- An atmosphere of warmth and acceptance helps students to develop positive feelings about themselves, school and learning.
- The school's rich, balanced curriculum provides a strong foundation in the core areas of reading, writing and mathematics, science and social studies.
- Art, music dance and drama are an integral part of each child's experience.
- Students graduate from Monica Ros after third grade academically well prepared and with an enthusiasm for school that is unparalleled.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.