Monica Ros School
- Monica Ros School is committed to educating young children age three through nine, preschool through third grade.
- An atmosphere of warmth and acceptance helps students to develop positive feelings about themselves, school and learning.
- The school's rich, balanced curriculum provides a strong foundation in the core areas of reading, writing and mathematics, science and social studies.
- Art, music dance and drama are an integral part of each child's experience.
- Students graduate from Monica Ros after third grade academically well prepared and with an enthusiasm for school that is unparalleled.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|