Montessori Academy Of Winter Garden
- Montessori Academy Of Winter Garden believes that given the right start, children find ways to learn what is right for them.
- That's why at Montessori Academy of Winter Garden, our montessori curriculum gives children both the guidance and the freedom to construct knowledge in ways meaningful to them.
- Our highly trained teachers and staff nurture children's natural curiosity and allow them to move freely within a safe environment that allows them to explore and discover.
- Children leave Montessori Academy of Winter Garden empowered to be creative problem solvers, life long learners, and interested individuals with the self-reliance and independence to become future leaders.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winter Garden Grades: PK-8 | 111 students
671 Beulah Rd
Winter Garden, FL 34777
(407)656-7904 1 PK-8
- Winter Garden Grades: K-11 | 33 students
305 Beulah Rd
Winter Garden, FL 34787 1.2 K-11
- Winter Garden Grades: 10-12 | 53 students
1165 E. Plant Street, Ste. 8
Winter Garden, FL 34787
(321)331-1179 1.5 10-12
- Winter Garden Grades: PK-3 | 337 students
1324 Winter Garden Vineland Rd
Winter Garden, FL 34787
(407)877-0345 2.2 PK-3
- Ocoee Grades: PK-12 | 160 students
1105 N Lakewood Ave
Ocoee, FL 34761
(407)656-6314 3.3 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.