Montessori Children's House
5.00 (1 review)
- For over 30 years Montessori Children's House and School in Phoenix, Arizona, has provided a caring and nurturing enviornment where toddler, preschool, and elementary aged children can explore, grow, and learn.
- We help children discover the joy of learning, giving them the tools they need to succeed not only in the classroom, but in life.
- At Montessori Children's House, we believe that children should be exposed to more than what standard public education offers.
- In our private elementary school, we treat each child as an individual with different learning needs.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$625|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Shana Caparros|
- For over 30 years Montessori Children House in Phoenix, Arizona, has provided a caring and nurturing enviornment where toddler, preschool, and elementary aged children can explore, grow, and learn. We help children discover the joy of learning, giving them the tools they need to succeed not only in the classroom, but in life. At Montessori Children's House, we believe that children should be exposed to more than what standard public education offers. In our private elementary school, we treat each child as an individual with different learning needs and speeds.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: PK-12 | 426 students
1751 W Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85015
(602)265-4707 2.2 PK-12
More than 40 years ago we enrolled our daughter and son in the Montessori Children`s House in Phoenix, Arizona. We had done a great deal of research and we decided that investing in our children`s future by providing them a Montessori education was the best possible decision we could make for them and for our family. Little did we realize just how fantastic this particular Montessori school actually was. The sisters who founded and ran the Montessori Children`s House created a truly magical environment for learning and personal development. About 20 years ago our daughter enrolled her first child there and all four of her children have spent their entire early school years there. We have two of the best, brightest and most normal children and the same is true for all four of our grandchildren who have attended there. Our daughter`s youngest child is still in attendance. When I occasionally visit there now, I get goose bumps being in this magical environment once again. I see happy, well behaved, highly motivated children not only learning and achieving way above their age level, but children who are able to have intelligent and challenging conversations, both with other children and with adults. Most of all, I see children who can independently think for themselves and who show every sign of being well on their way to becoming normal, happy, intelligent and well-adjusted adults.In every way, the Montessori Children`s House is worth the extra time, effort and money that it takes to provide a child with this outstanding early age education. I highly recommend it for parents who are willing to go the extra mile of sacrifice in order to provide a truly incredible school experience for their young children.
- Posted by Parent - Robert Williams
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.