Montessori School For Creative Learning
- Montessori School For Creative Learning provides is specially designed, manipulative materials for development that invite children to engage in learning activities of their own individual choice, progressing at their own pace.
- Under the guidance of a trained teacher, children in a montessori classroom learn by making discoveries with the materials, cultivating concentration, self-motivation, self-discipline, independence and a love of learning.
- Montessori Education provides for each child an opportunity for independent learning, exploration, and discovery.
- It is designed to meet the needs of the many different learning styles of children.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aliquippa Grades: PK-8 | 188 students
3005 Fatima Dr
Aliquippa, PA 15001
(724)375-7565 2.9 PK-8
- Burgettstown Grades: PK-11 | 95 students
750 Steubenville Pike
Burgettstown, PA 15021
(724)947-8722 14.5 PK-11
- Hickory Grades: NS-K | 32 students
210 Main Street
Hickory, PA 15340
(724)356-7337 17.4 NS-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.