Montessori School For Creative Learning
Tel: (724) 457-5437
- Montessori School For Creative Learning provides is specially designed, manipulative materials for development that invite children to engage in learning activities of their own individual choice, progressing at their own pace.
- Under the guidance of a trained teacher, children in a montessori classroom learn by making discoveries with the materials, cultivating concentration, self-motivation, self-discipline, independence and a love of learning.
- Montessori Education provides for each child an opportunity for independent learning, exploration, and discovery.
- It is designed to meet the needs of the many different learning styles of children.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aliquippa Grades: PK-8 | 208 students
3005 Fatima Dr
Aliquippa, PA 15001
(724) 375-7565 2.9 PK-8
- Burgettstown Grades: PK-11 | 95 students
750 Steubenville Pike
Burgettstown, PA 15021
(724) 947-8722 14.5 PK-11
- Hickory Grades: NS-PK | 40 students
210 Main Street
Hickory, PA 15340
(724) 356-7337 17.4 NS-PK
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.