Montessori School For Creative Learning
- Montessori School For Creative Learning provides is specially designed, manipulative materials for development that invite children to engage in learning activities of their own individual choice, progressing at their own pace.
- Under the guidance of a trained teacher, children in a montessori classroom learn by making discoveries with the materials, cultivating concentration, self-motivation, self-discipline, independence and a love of learning.
- Montessori Education provides for each child an opportunity for independent learning, exploration, and discovery.
- It is designed to meet the needs of the many different learning styles of children.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aliquippa Grades: PK-8 | 188 students
3005 Fatima Dr
Aliquippa, PA 15001
(724)375-7565 2.9 PK-8
- Burgettstown Grades: PK-11 | 95 students
750 Steubenville Pike
Burgettstown, PA 15021
(724)947-8722 14.5 PK-11
- Hickory Grades: NS-K | 32 students
210 Main Street
Hickory, PA 15340
(724)356-7337 17.4 NS-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?