Montessori Tides School
- Montessori Tides School is a nationally recognized Montessori School. It's roots were established in 1986 as a Montessori environment for ages three to six years old.
- The current facility now inlcudes a full complement of ages 18 months through the Grade 3.
- All the Lead teachers are trained and certified in the Montessori Method and the curriculum materials are consistent with the Montessori principles of education.
- In addition, the director holds an internationally recognized AMI Montessori diploma from Xavier University and a Masters degree in Mental Health from Nova Southeastern University.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clermont Grades: K-12 | 70 students
101 S Grand Hwy
Clermont, FL 34711
(352)394-4715 121.9 K-12
- Jacksonville Grades: 2-8 | 72 students
3044 S. San Pablo Road
Jacksonville, FL 32224
(904)223-3391 2 2-8
- Jacksonville Grades: 3-11 | 23 students
1051 Arlington Rd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211
(904)724-8223 10.9 3-11
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.