Montessori Tides School
- Montessori Tides School is a nationally recognized Montessori School. It's roots were established in 1986 as a Montessori environment for ages three to six years old.
- The current facility now inlcudes a full complement of ages 18 months through the Grade 3.
- All the Lead teachers are trained and certified in the Montessori Method and the curriculum materials are consistent with the Montessori principles of education.
- In addition, the director holds an internationally recognized AMI Montessori diploma from Xavier University and a Masters degree in Mental Health from Nova Southeastern University.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: 2-8 | 72 students
3044 S. San Pablo Road
Jacksonville, FL 32224
(904)223-3391 2 2-8
- Jacksonville Grades: 1-12 | 36 students
1051 Arlington Rd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211
(904)724-8223 10.9 1-12
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.