Montessori Tides School
- Montessori Tides School is a nationally recognized Montessori School. It's roots were established in 1986 as a Montessori environment for ages three to six years old.
- The current facility now inlcudes a full complement of ages 18 months through the Grade 3.
- All the Lead teachers are trained and certified in the Montessori Method and the curriculum materials are consistent with the Montessori principles of education.
- In addition, the director holds an internationally recognized AMI Montessori diploma from Xavier University and a Masters degree in Mental Health from Nova Southeastern University.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clermont Grades: K-12 | 70 students
101 S Grand Hwy
Clermont, FL 34711
(352)394-4715 121.9 K-12
- Jacksonville Grades: 2-8 | 72 students
3044 S. San Pablo Road
Jacksonville, FL 32224
(904)223-3391 2 2-8
- Jacksonville Grades: 1-12 | 36 students
1051 Arlington Rd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211
(904)724-8223 10.9 1-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.