Montessori Tides School
- Montessori Tides School is a nationally recognized Montessori School. It's roots were established in 1986 as a Montessori environment for ages three to six years old.
- The current facility now inlcudes a full complement of ages 18 months through the Grade 3.
- All the Lead teachers are trained and certified in the Montessori Method and the curriculum materials are consistent with the Montessori principles of education.
- In addition, the director holds an internationally recognized AMI Montessori diploma from Xavier University and a Masters degree in Mental Health from Nova Southeastern University.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clermont Grades: K-12 | 70 students
101 S Grand Hwy
Clermont, FL 34711
(352)394-4715 121.9 K-12
- Jacksonville Grades: 2-8 | 72 students
3044 S. San Pablo Road
Jacksonville, FL 32224
(904)223-3391 2 2-8
- Jacksonville Grades: 1-12 | 36 students
1051 Arlington Rd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211
(904)724-8223 10.9 1-12
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.