We have proudly provided quality learning experiences in the community of Moorpark since 1999.
Our long term staff is fully qualified and CPR/first aid trained.
We are happy to offer flexible scheduling to meet your needs.
Schedule a tour today and come see what we're about.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 38 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare in Moorpark located just off the 23 freeway. We are very happy and excited that you have taken an interest in our center, and we look forward to meeting you and your family. We believe that early learning experiences create the foundation for future success in school. We take pride in helping build that strong foundation. .
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in and out to strict parent/guardian identification plus single keypad access, we want to ensure that all families feel safe while in our center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CDR, CHS, NACCRRA
Endorse Moorpark KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.