Tel: (805) 529-1093
- We have proudly provided quality learning experiences in the community of Moorpark since 1999.
- Our long term staff is fully qualified and CPR/first aid trained.
- We are happy to offer flexible scheduling to meet your needs.
- Schedule a tour today and come see what we're about.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare in Moorpark located just off the 23 freeway. We are very happy and excited that you have taken an interest in our center, and we look forward to meeting you and your family. We believe that early learning experiences create the foundation for future success in school. We take pride in helping build that strong foundation. .
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in and out to strict parent/guardian identification plus single keypad access, we want to ensure that all families feel safe while in our center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CDR, CHS, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Thousand Oaks Grades: PK-K | 128 students
1 W Avenida De Los Arboles
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
(805) 492-1232 3.2 PK-K
- Thousand Oaks Grades: K | 3 students
390 Arcturus St
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
(805) 493-1177 3.2 K
- Simi Valley Grades: NS-PK | 125 students
85 E Bonita Drive
Simi Valley, CA 93065
(805) 526-7846 3.9 NS-PK
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?