We have proudly provided quality learning experiences in the community of Moorpark since 1999.
Our long term staff is fully qualified and CPR/first aid trained.
We are happy to offer flexible scheduling to meet your needs.
Schedule a tour today and come see what we're about.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 38 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare in Moorpark located just off the 23 freeway. We are very happy and excited that you have taken an interest in our center, and we look forward to meeting you and your family. We believe that early learning experiences create the foundation for future success in school. We take pride in helping build that strong foundation. .
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in and out to strict parent/guardian identification plus single keypad access, we want to ensure that all families feel safe while in our center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CDR, CHS, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Moorpark KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.