Most Holy Redeemer Catholic Academy
- St.Michael's School endeavors to develop the whole child by incorporating religious education with academic studies.
- In an atmosphere conductive to learning, we strive to motivagte each child to achieve his or her potential and we aspire to instill within each student an understanding and appreciation of Christian morals and values.
- Each child is recognized as God's unique creation that is endowed with talents and attributes which have been fashioned and formed by a myriad of social, cultural, economic, familial, racial, and religious factors.
- This diversity affords the administration, faculty, and staff of St. Michael's the opportunity to engender within our students qualities of mutual respect and esteem.
- In this way, our school acts as a unifying agent within our multi-ethnic, multicultural, and multinational community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Flushing Grades: PK-8 | 203 students
14628 Jasmine Ave
Flushing, NY 11355
(718)359-1800 0.7 PK-8
- Corona Grades: PK-8 | 417 students
104 - 19 49th Avenue
Corona, NY 11368
(718)592-7050 2.4 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.