Mount Alvernia Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 314 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,100
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Mount Alvernia Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Chess Club, Extended Day Program (until 5:45 PM), Glee Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
After School Sports Program
- Mount Alvernia Academy provides an unparalleled education for children from Preschool through Sixth Grade. Committed to develeping each student - intellectually, spiritually, and phycially - in an environment that celebrates community and friendship, we prepare the students for the challenges of tomorrow.
- With the goal of building a strong foundation in academic areas and critical thinking skills, the students study mathematics, reading, writing, science, and foreign language using technology, project-based learning, problem-solving strategies, and creative educational endeavors.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mount Alvernia Academy cost?
Mount Alvernia Academy's tuition is approximately $9,100 for private students.
What sports does Mount Alvernia Academy offer?
Mount Alvernia Academy offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Fencing, Flag Football and Rugby.
What is Mount Alvernia Academy's ranking?
Mount Alvernia Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for: Largest student body and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Mount Alvernia Academy?
The application deadline for Mount Alvernia Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Mount Alvernia Academy yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Mount Alvernia Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards