- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 401 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- St. Theresa of Avila School is rooted in the Catholic tradition and serves students of diverse populations. As a member of the system of Catholic Schools in the Archdiocese of Boston, St. Theresa School fosters the practice of tolerance, social justice and charity for all within the framework of traditional Catholic values. To further these practices, the school community pledges to preserve a peaceful atmosphere. This leads to a caring and respectful school community that both promotes and protects the dignity and self-worth of each child.Our professional educators and staff provide a robust spiritual, academic, and extracurricular environment. As such we are dedicated to imparting knowledge, values and introspection. The primary goal for our students is to strive for both academic excellence and positive social skills within this faith filled environment. We are committed to teaching our students through various pedagogical methods and strategies. These challenge our students to develop a thirst for knowledge, develop critical thinking skills and to acquire an inquisitive nature for future studies and endeavors.St. Theresa School recognizes that the student, now more than ever before, is a citizen of the world. Our students receive the personal attention, outstanding education and spiritual guidance to contribute to, survive in, and grow in the new global neighborhood.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are St. Theresa School often compared to?
St. Theresa Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Holy Name Parish School by visitors of our site.
What is St. Theresa School's ranking?
St. Theresa School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for St. Theresa School?
The application deadline for St. Theresa School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Theresa School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.