Mudpies & Make Believe Ch Center
- At Mudpies & Make Believe Children's Learning Center in Hampstead, NH, we provide a supportive, creative learning environment in a home-like atmosphere.
- We at Mud Pies & Make Believe recognize that early education is the most vital part of human development.
- Our teachers are here to create a secure, nurturing, and healthy atmosphere that encourages creativity and individuality.
- We have designed theme-based programs that encourage your child's learning to be fun.
- In these programs your child will explore their environment through diverse activities and adventures.
- It is essential for all involved to feel comfortable in their environment.
- We encourage parent/teacher communication in achieving our goal: the growth of your happy, healthy child.
- Our staff is certified and trained in Early Childhood First Aid and CPR. Our Staff is also Degreed with Bachelors, Associates and State Certification.
- We require continuing education on a monthly basis to enhance our professional education.
- Development in the field of Early Childhood Education is to provide our teachers with current information and make them lifelong learners.
- Our teachers are dedicated, nurturing, and experienced in the care and education of young children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.