Mustard Seed School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (201) 653-5548
Mustard Seed School Photo #2 - A low student-teacher ration means that students receive lots of individualized attention
Mustard Seed School is a progressive, arts-infused, Christian school for PK-8th grade in Hoboken, NJ. Our curriculum focuses on academics, arts, faith, and service to educate the whole child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
New Jersey Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 2|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$23,900|
|Tuition Notes||The school has a sliding scale tuition program.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$16,000|
|Admissions Director||Imaani F. Sanders|
|Admissions Associate||Maya Butler|
|Endowment Size||$4.176 million|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
High School Advisement, Stem Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama Club, Middle School Chorus, Music Lessons
- Mustard Seed School is an academic environment of care and compassion rooted in faith. Students are challenged, known, and taught to care for the world. Through a community-focused culture and whole child approach, they celebrate each child`s unique gifts.
- Graduates are successful in high school, college, and more importantly, life. They become change makers who know their purpose. Live to serve their neighbors. And make the world a better place.
- Nurturing with empathy. Mustard Seed School knows the importance of honoring each child, academically, emotionally, and spiritually. As a progressive, arts-infused Christian school, they provide a holistic approach to nurturing minds and souls by integrating academics, arts, faith, and service. Leading the next generation of change makers. Mustard Seed School`s an NJAIS accredited school committed to excellence. The program cultivates creative, innovative thinkers. Strong communicators. And self-directed individuals ready to change the world. Our alumni go on to care for their communities with meaning, purpose, and compassion.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bayonne Grades: PK-8 | 430 students
19 W 13th St
Bayonne, NJ 07002
(201) 443-8384 7.6 PK-8
I've been impressed by the organization of the school and the work my child is doing here. Teachers seem to pay attention and know my kid. Love all the times we get to come in and see the projects.
- Posted by Parent - Steve
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.