Nasa Goddard Child Development Center
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (301) 286-8588
- GCDC is licensed and certified by the Maryland State Department of Education as a Nonpublic Nursery School.
- Currently, GCDC offers one kindergarten classroom, two pre-kindergarten classrooms, three 3-4 year old preschool classrooms and two 2-year old classrooms.
- GCDC is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and the Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE).
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||194 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
- Open to NASA Goddard Civil Sevants and Contractors.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oxon Hill Grades: K | 1 students
6031 Oxon Hill Rd
Oxon Hill, MD 20745
(301) 839-7808 14.7 K
- Bowie Grades: PK-5 | 68 students
16010 Annapolis Rd
Bowie, MD 20715
(301) 262-7683 8.1 PK-5
- Hyattsville Grades: PK-K | 147 students
6525 Belcrest Road G90
Hyattsville, MD 20782
(301) 458-4860 5.6 PK-K
Fantastic school! Knowledgeable and caring teachers and staff have really helped my son blossom in the 2 years he has attended the school. He enjoys spanish and music classes, and I love that they have so many wonderful opportunities to be exposed to science. GCDC is a top rate school. I can't say enough wonderful things about it!
- Posted by Parent - matzi
Enroll Today! The educational program offered by GCDC is already amazing, but the staff continues to find ways to improve the offerings providing physical activity, creative play, music and language (Spanish). We have spent time at other centers, and I can attest to the fact that GCDC is superior to the competition. We''ve never been happier.
- Posted by Parent - alici
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.