Neshaminy Montessori School
Tel: (215) 355-4373
Neshaminy Montessori program promotes seven areas of study: Practical life, Sensorial, Language, Mathematics, Creative Arts and Crafts, Science, Culture.
Our innovative curriculum combines the core Montessorian tenets with cutting-edge advancements in technology, art, music and movement.
On a daily basis, our students delve into their curiosities and hone their problem solving skills through inquiry-based learning exercises rich in sensorial experiences.
Our classrooms are specifically designed with a plethora of age-appropriate, didactic material to facilitate independent and collaborative exploration.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Since 1970, Neshaminy Montessori has educated young children according to the holistic principles of Maria Montessori. The curriculum is at once personalized and community-minded. Each child is given the freedom to explore independently while also being vested with a sense of social responsibility within and outside of the classroom. Thriving in today`s fast-paced, technology-driven world requires more than a mastery of content. To this end, our diverse faculty guides their students toward a balanced intellectual, social, emotional, and psychical foundation, from which they not only can discover and hone their best selves, but also engage critically, creatively, pragmatically and optimistically with their communities to improve the world around them. The Montessori classroom is for children from ages two-and-a-half through six years old.
- We are members of the AMS (American Montessori Society) with teachers who are Pennsylvania certified in Early Childhood and/or Elementary Education.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jenkintown Grades: PK-K | 59 students
616 Meetinghouse Rd
Jenkintown, PA 19046
(215) 887-1222 7.9 PK-K
- Morrisville Grades: PK-K | 40 students
501 W. Maple Ave
Morrisville, PA 19067
(215) 295-1170 11.1 PK-K
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.