Regina Coeli Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (215) 277-1386
- Regina Coeli Academy's mission is to promote and nurture the intellectual growth and talents of elementary school children through the time tested classical liberal arts course of study. Students study and learn in a wholesome and rigorous academic environment.
- The Catholic faculty integrates the magisterial teaching, scripture and tradition of the catholic church throughout the curriculum.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Abington Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
1525 Elkins Ave
Abington, PA 19001
(215) 887-3067 0 PK-8
- Willow Grove Grades: PK-8 | 269 students
401 Easton Rd
Willow Grove, PA 19090
(215) 659-6393 1.5 PK-8
- Ambler Grades: NS-9 | 414 students
29 Conwell Dr
Ambler, PA 19002
(215) 646-0150 4.8 NS-9
My daughter has been at Regina Coeli Academy for six years and I am more than satisfied with her education. Every year she has had small class sizes and individual attention. The teachers are so responsive to the students and to the parents. My daughter has grown so much in her faith too. It is wonderful how the school integrates the Catholic Faith throughout it's Classical Curriculum.
- Posted by Parent - jimol
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.