New Hope Christian Academy
New Hope Christian Academy is committed to educating the mind, body, and spirit of each of its students.
We believe that the holistic education of children, with a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship, rigorous academics, and creative & performing arts, will build strong people, families, and communities which will ultimately change the world.
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 44 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,500
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition can be broken into 10 monthly payments if $350.
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Dance, Drama
Choir, Dance, Drama
- New Hope is proud to offer small classroom sizes which maximize personal attention--enabling your child to reach his/her fullest potential. Our courses are designed to promote excellence. We are committed to offering the best and most advanced educational opportunities available. With our individualized, innovative curiculum, your child will have the opportunity to progress according to his/her own pace.
Profile last updated: 07/30/2021
Endorse New Hope Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?