Day Care Centers, Inc.
Tel: (215) 572-0862
- Day Care Centers, Inc. provides year-round high quality child care services for children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age, along with before and after school care for children ages 5 through 12 years.
- From June through August, a summer day camp program is offered.
- The Day Care's programs use developmental curriculum that is appropriate to each age group, helping to promote the healthy development of each child according to their own potential.
- Our mission is to educate the whole child, socially, emotionally, physically, and academically while providing a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment.
- We recognize individual development and social and cultural differences in each child.
- We are committed to providing high quality child care programs that stimulate learning, insure success, and promote positive social and emotional awareness in themselves and others.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glenside Grades: PK-12 | 252 students
35 Hillcrest Avenue
Glenside, PA 19038
(215) 233-0782 3.8 PK-12
- Horsham Grades: K-9 | 66 students
250 Meetinghouse Road
Horsham, PA 19044
(215) 674-2875 4.8 K-9
- Jenkintown Grades: NS | 170 students
Baeder & Hilltop Rds
Jenkintown, PA 19046
(215) 884-1992 2 NS
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-7 | 91 students
220 W Upsal St
Philadelphia, PA 19119
(215) 438-6557 5.6 PK-7
- Philadelphia Grades: NS-2 | 14 students
610 E Mount Pleasant Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19119
(215) 242-6030 4.1 NS-2
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.