Wee R The World Early Learning Center
- State-certified all day Pre-K and Kindergarten classes. Attendance all year round.
- Provides Spanish and sign lessons every week. Breakfast, lunch and dinner meals are also provided. Star 4 rating.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Provides support for I.E.P.s, etc.|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$205|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost according to age groups per week: Infants for 5 days $250; Young Toddlers $235; Older Toddlers $230; Preschool $220; Kindergarten $225; Before & After $140; Summer Camp $180|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rennee J. Alston|
|Admissions Associate||Patricia Johnson|
- Non-profit 501(c)3 organization. A large percentage of the graduates from our Kindergarten class have enrolled in accelerated classes at their next school and/or have furthered their education by enrolling in college. Proud to have provided the basics!
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Abington Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
1525 Elkins Ave
Abington, PA 19001
(215) 887-3067 0.7 PK-8
- Willow Grove Grades: Inquire with school | 55 students
314 Easton Rd
Willow Grove, PA 19090
(215) 887-5575 1 Inquire with school
- Abington Grades: PK-K | 20 students
1501 Huntingdon Road
Abington, PA 19001
(215) 885-4405 1.1 PK-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?