Our Lady Of Confidence
Tel: (215) 887-5575
- Our Lady of Confidence Day School is an Archdiocesan school founded is 1954 for children with Down Syndrome or cognitive impairment due to other factors.
- Our Lady of Confidence provides a caring environment which is teacher facilitated and child centered.
- The mission of our school is to foster the complete development of mentally challenged students to their highest potential: spiritually, intellectually and emotionally.
- Our program is rooted in Gospel love while embracing the value of life.
- We are committed to the development of the whole child as we prepare them for the path to independence.
- Our Lady of Confidence has two sites to provide an age appropriate integrated education.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wynnewood Grades: PK | 82 students
930 Bowman Ave
Wynnewood, PA 19096
(610) 667-3958 13.1 PK
- Willow Grove Grades: PK-8 | 269 students
401 Easton Rd
Willow Grove, PA 19090
(215) 659-6393 0 PK-8
- Abington Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
1525 Elkins Ave
Abington, PA 19001
(215) 887-3067 1.4 PK-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.