New Bridge Academy
- New Bridge Academy is an independent, coeducational day school offering a Christ-centered private educational environment for Kindergarten through Grade Twelve.
- New Bridge Academy provides a positive Christian environment designed to equip youth with the best academic practices and skills for real world application.
- This mission is achieved by staffing experienced academic professionals adept in advanced curriculum preparation, liberal arts, sciences, mathematics, athletics, and character development.
- our staff understands the importance of a Christian atmosphere. Most importantly, New Bridge Academy serves parents and guardians who seek an educational facility that promotes family involvement in the development of their child's education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henrico Grades: K-12 | 82 students
8055 Shrader Road
Henrico, VA 23294
(804)747-1003 17.9 K-12
- Richmond Grades: PK-8 | 180 students
3418 Noble Ave
Richmond, VA 23222
(804)329-7524 12.1 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.