New Bridge Academy
- New Bridge Academy is an independent, coeducational day school offering a Christ-centered private educational environment for Kindergarten through Grade Twelve.
- New Bridge Academy provides a positive Christian environment designed to equip youth with the best academic practices and skills for real world application.
- This mission is achieved by staffing experienced academic professionals adept in advanced curriculum preparation, liberal arts, sciences, mathematics, athletics, and character development.
- our staff understands the importance of a Christian atmosphere. Most importantly, New Bridge Academy serves parents and guardians who seek an educational facility that promotes family involvement in the development of their child's education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henrico Grades: K-12 | 82 students
8055 Shrader Road
Henrico, VA 23294
(804)747-1003 17.9 K-12
- Richmond Grades: PK-8 | 180 students
3418 Noble Ave
Richmond, VA 23222
(804)329-7524 12.1 PK-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.