New Bridge Academy
- New Bridge Academy is an independent, coeducational day school offering a Christ-centered private educational environment for Kindergarten through Grade Twelve.
- New Bridge Academy provides a positive Christian environment designed to equip youth with the best academic practices and skills for real world application.
- This mission is achieved by staffing experienced academic professionals adept in advanced curriculum preparation, liberal arts, sciences, mathematics, athletics, and character development.
- our staff understands the importance of a Christian atmosphere. Most importantly, New Bridge Academy serves parents and guardians who seek an educational facility that promotes family involvement in the development of their child's education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henrico Grades: K-12 | 82 students
8055 Shrader Road
Henrico, VA 23294
(804)747-1003 17.9 K-12
- Richmond Grades: PK-8 | 180 students
3418 Noble Ave
Richmond, VA 23222
(804)329-7524 12.1 PK-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.