East End Assembly & Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (804) 795-9266
- ECA is a private church-run school that provides a quality Christian education for children starting at pre-school through the 12th grade.
- EECA uses the trend setting Alpha-Omega curriculum and provides all 3rd - 12th graders with their own desktop computer.
- Alpha-Omega is a trendsetter in education now being used in schools around the world to provide children with the cutting edge technology, and academic learning skills that put them well on their way to scholastic excellence.
- Alpha-Omega students continue to demonstrate above-average achievement as they go on to college and into the business world.
- Literally thousands of students are influencing our society not only with academic excellence, but with character and Godly wisdom.
- Our wonderful teaching staff brings a unique blend of teaching experience and technique.
- They promote excellence in education coupled with a heart for ministry to young people.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-11|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sandston Grades: K-12 | 95 students
5701 Elko Rd
Sandston, VA 23150
(804) 737-7833 5.5 K-12
- Richmond Grades: PK-12 | 168 students
4000 Creighton Road
Richmond, VA 23223
(804) 644-5550 6.8 PK-12
- Henrico Grades: K-1 | 56 students
6851 S Laburnum Ave
Henrico, VA 23231
(804) 222-8445 1.9 K-1
I use to work here this school and it`s accreditation is as fake as the "Christians" who run it. If you look on the website for the Virginia council for private education you will find east end Christian academy is not on there.
- Posted by Teacher - T.row
Please help me if you can. I am looking for a Brian D William who may have graduated in 1991 someone found a class ring and we want to return it. Yours is the closest name to the information on the ring. please reply either way, thank you
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jojof
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?