New Life Academy
New Life Academy was established 2019. We began our first year providing Kindergarten and First grade education.
After receiving excellent feedback, we are excited to increase our scope to offer education for students in Kindergarten through Third Grade.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 20 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our goal is to provide a superior learning environment based on Biblical principles. Through lower class sizes, individualized instruction, and quality curriculum, we engage our students in learning that supersedes the traditional approach.
Endorse New Life Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.