New Vistas Academy
- New Vistas Academy is an elementary school is an institution where children receive the first stage of compulsory education known as elementary or primary education.
- Elementary school is the preferred term in many countries and especially in North America.
- Primary school is the preferred term in the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand and in most publications of the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization.
- Elementary school was formerly the name given to publicly funded schools in England which provided a basic standard of education for working class children aged from five to 14, the then school leaving age. They were also known as industrial schools.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New YorkGrades: NS-8 | 180 students
111 E 22nd Street
New York, NY 10010
- BrooklynGrades: NS-8 | 209 students
3002 Ft Hamilton Parkway
Brooklyn, NY 11218
- BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 267 students
12 Newell St
Brooklyn, NY 11222
- BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 215 students
650 Livonia Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11207
- WoodsideGrades: PK-K | 129 students
7201 43rd Avenue
Woodside, NY 11377
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.