Tel: (650) 345-4043
- Newton Center Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to education.
- For the past twelve years, Newton Centers has provided the San Francisco Bay Area with powerful after-school academic programs and enrichment classes.
- Our goal is to provide an academic environment which allows each child the opportunity to learn, develop and explore.
- Our staff is carefully selected and trained to offer a safe environment where a child can get the help he/she needs with their studies.
- Emphasis is put on promoting self-esteem and socialization skills while achieving academic goals.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Mateo Grades: K-12 | 79 students
515 E. Poplar Ave.
San Mateo, CA 94401
(650) 375-5860 3.3 K-12
- Redwood City Grades: PK-12 | 38 students
1201 Main Street
Redwood City, CA 94063
(650) 365-3250 6.4 PK-12
- San Carlos Grades: K-8 | 41 students
1017 Ceder Street
San Carlos, CA 94070
(650) 244-1519 4.9 K-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?