- Newton Center Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to education.
- For the past twelve years, Newton Centers has provided the San Francisco Bay Area with powerful after-school academic programs and enrichment classes.
- Our goal is to provide an academic environment which allows each child the opportunity to learn, develop and explore.
- Our staff is carefully selected and trained to offer a safe environment where a child can get the help he/she needs with their studies.
- Emphasis is put on promoting self-esteem and socialization skills while achieving academic goals.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Mateo Grades: K-12 | 98 students
515 E. Poplar Ave.
San Mateo, CA 94401
(650)375-5860 3.3 K-12
- Redwood City Grades: K-12 | 30 students
1201 Main Street
Redwood City, CA 94063
(650)365-3250 6.4 K-12
- San Carlos Grades: K-8 | 41 students
1017 Ceder Street
San Carlos, CA 94070
(650)244-1519 4.9 K-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.