- Newton Center Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to education.
- For the past twelve years, Newton Centers has provided the San Francisco Bay Area with powerful after-school academic programs and enrichment classes.
- Our goal is to provide an academic environment which allows each child the opportunity to learn, develop and explore.
- Our staff is carefully selected and trained to offer a safe environment where a child can get the help he/she needs with their studies.
- Emphasis is put on promoting self-esteem and socialization skills while achieving academic goals.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San MateoGrades: K-12 | 102 students
515 E. Poplar Ave
San Mateo, CA 94401
Redwood CityGrades: K-12 | 26 students
1201 Main Street
Redwood City, CA 94063
San CarlosGrades: PK-8 | 41 students
1017 Ceder Street
San Carlos, CA 94070
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?