- Newton Center Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to education.
- For the past twelve years, Newton Centers has provided the San Francisco Bay Area with powerful after-school academic programs and enrichment classes.
- Our goal is to provide an academic environment which allows each child the opportunity to learn, develop and explore.
- Our staff is carefully selected and trained to offer a safe environment where a child can get the help he/she needs with their studies.
- Emphasis is put on promoting self-esteem and socialization skills while achieving academic goals.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Mateo Grades: K-12 | 79 students
515 E. Poplar Ave.
San Mateo, CA 94401
(650)375-5860 3.3 K-12
- Redwood City Grades: Inquire with school | 38 students
1201 Main Street
Redwood City, CA 94063
(650)365-3250 6.4 Inquire with school
- San Carlos Grades: K-8 | 41 students
1017 Ceder Street
San Carlos, CA 94070
(650)244-1519 4.9 K-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.