- Newton Center Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to education.
- For the past twelve years, Newton Centers has provided the San Francisco Bay Area with powerful after-school academic programs and enrichment classes.
- Our goal is to provide an academic environment which allows each child the opportunity to learn, develop and explore.
- Our staff is carefully selected and trained to offer a safe environment where a child can get the help he/she needs with their studies.
- Emphasis is put on promoting self-esteem and socialization skills while achieving academic goals.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Mateo Grades: K-12 | 79 students
515 E. Poplar Ave.
San Mateo, CA 94401
(650)375-5860 3.3 K-12
- Redwood City Grades: K-12 | 30 students
1201 Main Street
Redwood City, CA 94063
(650)365-3250 6.4 K-12
- San Carlos Grades: K-8 | 41 students
1017 Ceder Street
San Carlos, CA 94070
(650)244-1519 4.9 K-8
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.