- the elite North Shore Day School has set a high standard for early childhood education, in a nurturing atmosphere of warmth and security.
- Our mission is to instill a love of learning in each child, both inside and outside the classroom, and to develop a curriculum designed to enrich a child’s innate curiosity.
- Our sole focus is on early childhood education. Lifelong positive attitudes are established at North Shore Day School, where we give children the building blocks they need to construct a strong foundation of skills and values.
- The thirst for knowledge they develop at North Shore Day School will go with them to some of the country’s most prestigious institutions of higher learning, and to successful membership in the global community.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Glen HeadGrades: NS-8 | 415 students
250 Valentines Lane
Glen Head, NY 11545
Locust ValleyGrades: NS-12 | 474 students
355 Duck Pond Road
Locust Valley, NY 11560
Glen CoveGrades: PK-8 | 254 students
12 Pearsall Ave
Glen Cove, NY 11542