North Shore Day School
Tel: (516) 676-0190
- the elite North Shore Day School has set a high standard for early childhood education, in a nurturing atmosphere of warmth and security.
- Our mission is to instill a love of learning in each child, both inside and outside the classroom, and to develop a curriculum designed to enrich a child’s innate curiosity.
- Our sole focus is on early childhood education. Lifelong positive attitudes are established at North Shore Day School, where we give children the building blocks they need to construct a strong foundation of skills and values.
- The thirst for knowledge they develop at North Shore Day School will go with them to some of the country’s most prestigious institutions of higher learning, and to successful membership in the global community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||143 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen Cove Grades: PK-8 | 195 students
12 Pearsall Ave
Glen Cove, NY 11542
(516) 676-0762 1.5 PK-8
- Glen Head Grades: PK-8 | 353 students
250 Valentines Lane
Glen Head, NY 11545
(516) 621-2420 4.5 PK-8
- Massapequa Grades: NS | 85 students
23 Cedar Shore Dr
Massapequa, NY 11758
(516) 798-1122 17.5 NS
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.