- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 63 students
- Yearly Tuition: $485
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / Dec. 31 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Bite Size Bakers, STEM Program
Arts and Music Programs:
Instrumental Music, Stage Stars
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Soccer Shots, Yoga
- North Shore Montessori School offers the finest enriched learning experience for Preschool and Kindergarten children. The Montessori classroom is an environment which is carefully prepared by the teacher. The whole learning environment - room, materials and social climate - must be supportive of the learner. The teacher provides necessary resources, including opportunities for children to function in a safe and positive climate. The teacher thus gains the children's trust, which enables them to try new things and build self-confidence. Montessori children are extremely adaptable. They learn to work both independently and in groups. Since they have been encouraged to make decisions from an early age, they are natural problem-solvers who make appropriate choices and manage their time well.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does North Shore Montessori School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of North Shore Montessori School?
When is the application deadline for North Shore Montessori School?
Endorse North Shore Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards