- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 231 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- In 1883, the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word opened Our Lady of Refuge School as a private boarding school. The school prospered and grew, and it is now an affiliate of Our Lady of Refuge Parish. Today, OLOR School continues to provide the same high quality education to its students who represent a multi-cultural population, including students from Eagle Pass, Seco Mines, Quemado, El Indio and Piedras Negras, Mexico. The school affirms that parents are the primary educators and that teachers are partners in the total education process. A challenging curriculum is offered to students of Pre- Kinder 3 through Grade 8. English is emphasized. The curriculum offered is approved by the Diocesan Department of Education, the Texas Catholic Conference (TCCED) and the Education Agency of the State of Texas. It integrates religious, intellectual, cultural and physical activities. We boast of a strong Early Childhood program. Children in grades one through eight are taught the following subjects: religion, English, language arts, science, social studies and math. This curriculum is enhanced with courses in physical education, art, music, computer education, guidance and Spanish.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Our Lady Of Refuge Catholic School often compared to?
When is the application deadline for Our Lady Of Refuge Catholic School?
Endorse Our Lady Of Refuge Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards