Our Mother Of Perpetual Help School
- The mission of Our Mother of Perpetual Help School is to integrate Catholic values and moral teachings with a strong academic program thus enabling students to take an active role in our Church and in the community at large.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||financial aid is available to qualified families|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and FieldBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Gardening Club, MathCounts, National Geographic & Diocesan Geography Bees, National History Day, Quiz Bowl, Rosary Making Club, Science Fair, Scripps & Diocesan Spelling Bees, Service Projects, Writing Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Instrumental Music Instruction, Piano Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Girls on the Run
- Since it's establishment in 1957 has been recognized for Catholic Identity and academic excellence.
- Open to all students regardless of race, religion or national origin.
- Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools.
- Full time faculty members are dedicated and fully certified teachers as authorized by the Diocese of Harrisburg and the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Core curriculum is mandated by the Diocese of Harrisburg.
- Principal of OMPH School is Miss Margaret Gardner, M.S. Administrative Certified.
- The Redemptorist Fathers are present daily within the school to interact and spiritually guide our children.
- Secure, fully air conditioned building with a large playground and safe outdoor areas for exercise and play.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Grades: K-8 | 176 students
521 E Orange St
Lancaster, PA 17602
(717) 392-3083 12.5 K-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?