Palo Alto Prep
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 8-12
- Enrollment: 70 students
- Yearly Tuition: $43,990
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Palo Alto Prep ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Aviation Program, International trip yearly, Monthly outdoor excursions and field trips
- A tightly knit school community, Palo Alto Prep operates on two assumptions: Teenagers want to feel good about themselves and they want to enjoy school. In response to that, both staff and students strive to understand and appreciate individual differences, and they build fun and variety into learning. Palo Alto Prep ensures that every student "fits in," because teachers adapt to the student`s learning style and they develop a foundation for self-esteem and personal responsibility. Students are taught to think, to solve problems and to operate creatively, and 95 percent of graduates go directly to college. State certified and accredited by WASC, All Classes are UC A-G certified Palo Alto Prep helps students see and experience the best in themselves.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Palo Alto Prep cost?
Palo Alto Prep's tuition is approximately $43,990 for private students and $1,500 for summer students.
What is the acceptance rate of Palo Alto Prep?
The acceptance rate of Palo Alto Prep is 85%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
Does Palo Alto Prep offer a summer program?
Yes, Palo Alto Prep offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What is Palo Alto Prep's ranking?
Palo Alto Prep ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Palo Alto Prep?
The application deadline for Palo Alto Prep is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Palo Alto Prep. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards