Pasadena Waldorf School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 360 students
- Yearly Tuition: $19,750
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 20 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
( No logos or media-inspired clothing)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
choir, drama (integrated into curriculum at age appropriate grades), eurythmy, knitting, line drawing, music ensembles, orchestra, painting, pentatonic flute, photography, sculpture, string instruments, weaving, wind intruments, wood working
- Japanese and Spanish languages both taught from first through 8th grade
- Mandarin and Spanish are offered to 9th through 12th grade
- Stringed instruments (cello, violin, viola) are taught beginning in third grade and a wind instrument is added in fifth grade
- High school students can choose a music path: orchestra with strings or wind instruments, guitar or percussion ensembles.
- Instrumental and vocal music are taught from first through twelfth grade
- Painting, drawing, modeling are integrated into the curriculum
- Cursive writing is taught in third grade
- Eurythmy/movement is taught from Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Outdoor games and physical education are offered in everygrade
- Competitive Sports; volleyball, track, flag football, soccer are offered from fifth grade through high school .
- Manual arts handwork (knitting, cross stitch, felting, weaving, sewing), woodwork, leather work and crafts are taught beginning in first grade and continue through the grades
- Camping, class trips, day field trips and excursions occcur throughout the year
- Class plays are performed beginning in first grade
- Festivals and seasonal performances are incorporated into the fabric of the school's social life. These occasions provide opportunity for reverence and joy.
Endorse Pasadena Waldorf School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards