Pierce Country Day School
- The Pierce Country Day Camp is the flagship of the Pierce family's professional dedication to the growth and development of children.
- Our emphasis is on personal growth, friendship and fun. The central goal of the Pierce Country Day Camp is to provide our children with the safest, happiest and healthiest possible summer camp “core experience” available.
- Here at Pierce, we have a value system that promotes mutual respect, sportsmanship, tolerance and team building.
- It is a bonding experience that builds strong character skills that will serve children well in the future.
- It is a camp program that results in noticeable gains in each camper's physical, emotional and social development.
- Our mission statement here at Pierce is short and sweet. It is rock solid and unwavering.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Garden CityGrades: PK-12 | 415 students
225 Cambridge Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
- RoslynGrades: NS-8 | 323 students
2 I U Willets Road
Roslyn, NY 11576
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.