Pierce Country Day School
- The Pierce Country Day Camp is the flagship of the Pierce family's professional dedication to the growth and development of children.
- Our emphasis is on personal growth, friendship and fun. The central goal of the Pierce Country Day Camp is to provide our children with the safest, happiest and healthiest possible summer camp “core experience” available.
- Here at Pierce, we have a value system that promotes mutual respect, sportsmanship, tolerance and team building.
- It is a bonding experience that builds strong character skills that will serve children well in the future.
- It is a camp program that results in noticeable gains in each camper's physical, emotional and social development.
- Our mission statement here at Pierce is short and sweet. It is rock solid and unwavering.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RoslynGrades: NS-8 | 323 students
2 I U Willets Road
Roslyn, NY 11576
Garden CityGrades: PK-12 | 415 students
225 Cambridge Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?