Our Lady Of Grace Montessori School
Tel: (516) 365-9832
- Our Lady of Grace Montessori School and Center, sponsored by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, is committed to nurturing the spiritual and educational growth of God's people.
- Rooted in the Good News of Jesus Christ, our school strives to foster and maintain an educational experience for children, inspiring them to pursue life-long learning; our center is committed to providing holistic programs to nurture the spirit and promote an experience of God's unconditional love.
- To teach children by prizing their inner human qualities of mind, emotion, creativity, wonder, reverence, and the need for self-realization is at the core of the Montessori experience at Our Lady of Grace.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Levittown Grades: PK-8 | 42 students
5 N Village Green
Levittown, NY 11756
(516) 520-0301 8.2 PK-8
- Astoria Grades: PK-3 | 100 students
2921 Newtown Ave
Astoria, NY 11102
(718) 626-9549 12.9 PK-3
- East Rockaway Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
263 Atlantic Ave
East Rockaway, NY 11518
(516) 593-9010 9.1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.