Power Ranch KinderCare
We provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires excellence and encourages the contribution of all our teachers.
We all love what we do and it shows. We have combined years of experience and education in early childhood education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- As a nationally accredited learning center we prepare your child
for success in school and beyond. Our classrooms provide
educational opportunities and exploration in learning centers such
as dramatic play, science, sensory and art for all our age groups.
With these learning centers, children have the opportunity for rich
social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that
our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully
selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to help them on their journey!
The teachers and staff members are passionate about education and nurturing children. The most important thing to us is that our children leave us every day, safe, nourished and happy. We want for all of our parents to feel at ease when they leave their children with us that they are receiving quality care and education. We would love to welcome you to our center anytime to take a tour and meet our wonderful teachers. We have an open door policy and we encourage our families to be part of the process and share their lives with us! We hope to see you soon.
- Here at KinderCare we pride ourselves on safety. When you enter our center you will need an exclusive code to get back to our classrooms. If you are new to the center or to picking up a child from our center we will ask for a picture ID to ensure that you are on the student's emergency card. Surrounding our center we have a 6 ft. iron fence and all of our doors are locked . Our playgrounds are have AstroTurf and a rubber ground under all the slides. All of our teachers are CPR and First Aid certified along with being fingerprinted, background checked and TB tested. All of our licenses and permits are current and posted in the front office along with a health and safety board that is informational for both our staff and parents at the center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, German, Mandarin, Spanish
- DES (department of Econamic Security)
Endorse Power Ranch KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
April 20, 2022Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
April 19, 2022How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
April 18, 2022Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.