Primary Plus El Quito School
Tel: (408) 370-0357
- The El Quito program includes infant care, preschool programs, academic day classes in kindergarten and first grade extended care. A large variety of enrichment programs complete the outstanding student offerings.
- Many children that begin with us as infants move through classes, into then go on to attend our Primary Plus school Amber Drive.
- The school provides an educational setting that is staffed with warm, personally interested adults who give the students the message that learning is exciting and important.
- The teachers attempt to establish a learning environment that will allow the children to experience the maximum amount of success possible. Several of the teachers at this school have been nominated for outstanding teacher of the year in Santa Clara County.
- We are proud to be long standing members of the Saratoga community.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Our prices vary greatly dependent upon schedule: we offer 1/2 days, full days part time or full time. $12,800-$22,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sharon Pfeiffer|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Cheering, Dance, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Cheering,|
Dance, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Computers, Lego Robotics, Mad Science
Arts and Music Programs:
Ceramics, Creative Cooking, Dance - Recreational & Competitive, Glee Club, Young Rembrandts
- Our goal is to give children the opportunity to learn about their capabilities and to develop positive ways to express themselves. This starts with a warm and nurturing environment filled with plenty of age- appropriate enrichment activities that promote enjoyment and confidence. We are pleased to seemany of our children who began with us as infants stay through all levels before moving to our nearby Primary Plus School at Amber Drive.
- Our program directors, who have degrees in early child education and development, believe it is of the utmost importance to hire experienced, loving caregivers for their students. They are passionate about providing a safe, fun and stimulating environment for all children and a close- knit relationship with parents and families.
- Several teachers from this school have been nominated for Outstanding Teacher of the Year in Santa Clara County!
- Drop off your children and relax, they're in good hands!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saratoga Grades: NS-K
18811 Cox Ave
Saratoga, CA 95070
(408) 378-0444 0.2 NS-K
- Los Gatos Grades: NS-8 | 358 students
16845 Hicks Rd
Los Gatos, CA 95032
(408) 997-4681 6.5 NS-8
- San Jose Grades: K-5 | 293 students
6670 San Anselmo Way
San Jose, CA 95119
(408) 363-2130 12.1 K-5
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.