Primrose School of Champions
- At Primrose school, we truly believe that with the right foundation, anything is possible.
- We embrace every opportunity to encourage active minds, healthy bodies and happy hearts.
- With Primrose, you’re more than a parent. You’re a partner. In over 200 preschools across America, we are passionately delivering on our promise to families to be their trusted partner and to provide the best for their children.
- We also understand parents want to find more balance between the demands of work and family life.
- We share this philosophy for ourselves, and we help our parents, management, and teaching staff achieve it also.
- Primrose has become the leading choice for parents because for over twenty-five years, our schools have been successfully meeting parents' needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Karen Clevenger|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Grades: PK-K | 19 students
18323 Kuykendahl Rd
Spring, TX 77379 3.8 PK-K
- Spring Grades: NS-PK | 144 students
21611 Bridgestone Lane
Spring, TX 77388
(281)353-3377 5.2 NS-PK
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.