Quality Time Learning Center
- Quality Time Early Learning Center is committed to facilitating the development of the whole child by creating an environment in which all students will achieve success and become productive individuals.
- Quality Time Early Learning Center is committed to the concept of equal opportunity.
- Our recruitment, admissions and placement policies do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion or natural origin.
- At Quality Time Early Learning Center our program for children is based on a set of beliefs about the nature of young children and preschool learning.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Silver Spring Grades: PK-8 | 524 students
2130 East Randolph Road
Silver Spring, MD 20904
(301) 622-2281 6 PK-8