Queen Of Angels School
- Queen of Angels Parish opened a parish school in 1926, staffed by the Sisters of St. Ann from Victoria, BC. Our mission at Queen of Angels School is supporting our parents as primary educators by nurturing the spiritual, social, and academic growth of our students in a Christian environment.
- The school is rooted in Catholic teaching and students are taught the values of respect, sharing and community service.
- Students receive faith formation and sacramental preparation, and participate in daily prayer and weekly Mass.
- The curriculum focuses on basics of reading, writing and math.
- Students are prepared academically to succeed in high school and college.
- Different learning rates of students are recognized and accommodated at our school.
- Skilled and dedicated staff are committed to teaching your child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||121 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Auburn Grades: PK-8 | 157 students
505 17th St Se
Auburn, WA 98002
(253) 833-8688 80.1 PK-8
- Bellevue Grades: PK-8 | 412 students
9450 N.E. 14th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
(425) 451-1773 66.3 PK-8