Queen Of Peace Elementary School
- Queen Of Peace Elementary School serves 223 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of Queen Of Peace Elementary School is 19:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||223 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Flushing Grades: PK-8 | 203 students
14628 Jasmine Ave
Flushing, NY 11355
(718)359-1800 2.1 PK-8
- Flushing Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
13030 31st Ave Ste 724 2nd Floor
Flushing, NY 11354
(718)461-4409 3.5 PK-8
- Corona Grades: PK-8 | 417 students
104 - 19 49th Avenue
Corona, NY 11368
(718)592-7050 2.9 PK-8
- Corona Grades: NS-9 | 75 students
9807 38th Ave
Corona, NY 11368
(718)478-8181 3.5 NS-9
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.