Queen Of Peace Elementary School
- Queen Of Peace Elementary School serves 223 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of Queen Of Peace Elementary School is 19:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||223 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Flushing Grades: PK-8 | 203 students
14628 Jasmine Ave
Flushing, NY 11355
(718)359-1800 2.1 PK-8
- Flushing Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
13030 31st Ave Ste 724 2nd Floor
Flushing, NY 11354
(718)461-4409 3.5 PK-8
- Corona Grades: PK-8 | 417 students
104 - 19 49th Avenue
Corona, NY 11368
(718)592-7050 2.9 PK-8
- Corona Grades: NS-9 | 75 students
9807 38th Ave
Corona, NY 11368
(718)478-8181 3.5 NS-9
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.