Radcliffe Creek School
- Mission Radcliffe Creek School empowers children in a dynamic environment that celebrates unique learning. Philosophy At Radcliffe Creek School, the student is at the center of the learning process, therefore classroom instruction is tailored to each individual student.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Challenges including: word identification, phonemic awareness, comprehension, fluency, writing, spelling, language processing, math, attention, organization, or managing social settings|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki Pants and a collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$27,298|
|Admissions Director||Laura Kurz|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Lacrosse, SoccerBasketball, Lacrosse,|
- People that viewed Radcliffe Creek School also viewed these schools: The Learning Community International.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Annapolis Grades: K-12 | 500 students
110 Shiley Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
(410)730-0073 27.6 K-12
We absolutely love RCS! Our son needs an academically challenging environment but also social pragmatics with in a safe and caring community to help with his anxiety. Radcliffe fits the bill perfectly. He loves school now and doesn't complain about the bus ride from Annapolis as a result. This is how school should be. We are so grateful for RCS!
- Posted by Parent - Stacy
We love Radcliffe Creek School - our son has thrived there and enjoys school. The school is structured to focus on each student's needs - every child can benefit from an education like Radcliffe. The teachers and staff are truly invested and care about the students.
- Posted by Parent - Annapolis parent
We are blessed we found Radcliffe Creek School. They are amazing, address all of my sons learning disabilities, sensory impairments and social skills. The low student/teacher ratio is great. They use Ortin Gillingham learning modules which our developmental pediatrician had recommended and has helped him progress so much. They have such a positive attitude and are so encouraging for their students. We highly recommend RCS!
- Posted by Parent - Parent of current student