Radcliffe Creek School
- Mission Radcliffe Creek School empowers children in a dynamic environment that celebrates unique learning.
- Philosophy At Radcliffe Creek School, the student is at the center of the learning process, therefore classroom instruction is tailored to each individual student.
- This process begins with the identification of each student’s strengths and weaknesses.
- The School creates an environment where customized learning goes hand-in-hand with academic success and better self-awareness.
- Radcliffe Creek School believes that as each student develops a positive belief about oneself, he or she is able to engage in the learning process and become a more self-regulated and independent learner.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Challenges including: word identification, phonemic awareness, comprehension, fluency, writing, spelling, language processing, math, attention, organization, or managing social settings|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki Pants and a collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$23,475|
|Admissions Director||Erin Zierfuss|
People that viewed Radcliffe Creek School also viewed these schools: The Learning Community International.